map-marker Bacolod City, Province Of Negros Occidental

Took my money no refund after 5 months

I purchased tickets for my family to go to the Philippines from Minnesota. Asap notified me of a change in the routing.

I told.them I need to cancel because that wouldn't work.

We.are traveling with a infant baby. Still no refund of our 4000 spent on tickets..don't

User's recommendation: Don't use ASAP TRAVEL

ASAPtickets

Dear Customer, We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn more about what prompted your feedback. Your complaint is assigned a special ID: 322755 Please email this ID at feedback @asaptickets{.}com with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you.

map-marker Naperville, Illinois

Bad booking

bunch of crooks these people do not speak the truth you can get the real truth by asking airline they overcharged me apx 800.00 i paided for it on afirm but later got refund except the extra i paid affirm

User's recommendation: do not go there

ASAPtickets

Dear Customer, We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers, so we'd love to learn more about what prompted your feedback. Your complaint is assigned a special ID:259305 Please email this ID at feedback@***.com with your booking confirmation number, and we will get in touch with you.

reply icon Replying to comment of ASAPtickets

feedback@***.com

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article